Friday, October 30, 2009

edm #2: Draw a Lamp

This lamp isn't even close to the one I had in my head to draw for this challenge when I went to bed last night. When I got up this morning I was still thinking aobut the old lamp on my computer desk to draw, the one I had thought about when I went to bed.

So when I got my sketchbook, pens and watercolors, I drew this one instead. It was sorta like I hadn't noticed this one as something to sketch before and then all of a sudden, there it was, staring at me and sketchbook.

Then when I added the script at the bottom I almost wrote that it was in our "dining room," but you'll see how I caught that, just in the nick of time, or maybe just a bit past the nick of time depending on how you look at it.

Anyway, this lamp hangs in our kitchen nook and it gets much more use than the one hanging in the "dining room, where we seldom eat or do anything.

Just thougt you might be interested . . . lol.

ink, watercolor, edm 2 sketchbook

No comments:

Post a Comment